Welcome to SEAHF 2019
Welcome to SEAHF 2019
1st International Conference on Smart Innovation, Ergonomics and Applied Human Factors (SEAHF)
22nd-24th January 2019, Madrid, Spain
Call for Papers
We are pleased to invite you to submit original contributions to SEAHF 2019 via the official submission system.
Submissions can include, technical and experimental, theoretical, conceptual, or a survey papers. All submissions will be peer-reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance and clarity.
The 1st edition of SEAHF conference targets different scientific fields and invites academics, researchers and educators to share innovative ideas and expose their works in the presence of experts from all over the world.
SEAHF focuses on original research and practice-driven applications. It provides a common linkage between a vibrant scientific and research community and industry professionals by offering a clear view on modern problems and challenges in information technology. SEAHF offers a balance between innovative industrial approaches and original research work while keeping the readers informed of the security techniques, approaches, applications and new technologies. The conference is an opportunity for students, doctors, academics and researchers to open up to the outside world, make connections and collaborate with various domain experts. SEAHF particularly welcomes papers on the following topics:
- Smart technologies and Artificial Intelligence (SAI)
- Green Energy Production and Transfer Systems (GETS)
- Aerospace Engineering/ Robotics and IT (AERIT)
- Information Security and Mobile Engineering (ISME)
- IIT in Bio-Medical Engineering and smart agronomy (BESA)
- IT, Smart Marketing, Management & Tourism Policy (SMTP)
- Technology and Education (TE)
- Hydrogen & Fuel cell energy technologies (HFCET)
Accepted types of submissions are including:
- Full papers,
- Short papers,
Also parallel activities and special session proposals are accepted:
Papers publication. Proceedings:
All the accepted papers will be publish in a book under the imprint Springer.
Accepted papers will have the opportunity to publish reviewed extended versions in relevant journals:
- Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing
- International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
- Sustainability — Open Access Journal - Special Issue on "Sustainable Hydrogen Energy Systems: Electric Applications"
- Algerian Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- Future Internet — Open Access Journal
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería y Sistemas de Telecomunicación
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Paper submission due: October 31st
Decision notification: November 30th
Camera-ready copy due: December 10th